Friday, January 29, 2016

Hey...I even hate tattoos!....but this cat is awesome! Rock this town...that means you Toronto!!!!!

hello!

Another fine review of the coolest cat around!...Even his tattoo on both arms looks stylish and classy in a punky sort of way!
Brian Setzer does it again with Rock this town!...This cool cat musician is vastly underrated and makes all musicians genuflect to his feline style of rock!...He even makes lying on the job fashionable (see 2.40 to 2.60) as he goes to town with his Gretch electric..yea this cat is king of the hill as he re-invents the rock wheel to the tune of let's rock till you drop caliber!

I really tried playing this song on my acoustic guitar the other day...but for the life of me ...cannot even attempt to be in the same ball park...but hell...I had a lot of fun trying!...If this keeps up...Mr. Setzer.. I may also dye my hair blonde to give you that special punk Italian look!....He He!... Instead of throwing his guitar at the end of the song..I may be kinder to my audience and will have a pizza buffet at the foot of the stage as I play the last 12 measures...I know there will be enough time to do this because Pizza goes pretty dam fast!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed Rock this town by Brian Setzer and His Stray Cats! Rock on brothers and sisters!
Stay tuned for the next entry of the verifiedbeliever...we will take a break with the musical reviews and discuss some other important issues of self development!...Love ya!

No comments: