Friday, November 16, 2012

You ain't nothing but a hound dog...yabadabadoooo!!! !



Hello folks!

Let's take a break and consider certain stress in our lives as toxic..although a certain kind of nervous energy related to stess can actually be beneficial if it motivates us to action toward a positive goal or creative endeavour..this type of focused energy when re-directed can be a powerful tool for change...Scientists and all people in professional academics can verily attest to the fact that when an object is in motion it tends to stay in motion unless another force acts upon it..and if an object is motionless it tends to stay motionless unless a force or object acts upon it...The law of motion or call it whatever you want is essentially scientific and logical when the explanation stares at you but in reality we usually need to dig deeper as to why we sometimes stagnate or remain the way we do..The verifiedbeliever in me is a real entity which is seperate from my every day ho hum self..which suits me fine..once we all realize that we indeed have a higher power which overtowers and overpowers our every day self we begin to appreciate our true potential as creative beings..I know the verifiedbeliever exits..When something inside of me resonates and tugs at me I know it is trying to say something...I even saw it walking with me the other day...As I was taking my nightly stroll I noticed two shadows along side of me..one shadow was smaller while the other one was almost three times the size of the smaller one...It could of been a street lamp shading trick which is easily explained in scientific terms...but I like my own explanation as to what it was...hehe..Now let's have a chuckle or two and release those feel good endorphins the natural way..Poetry night was especially fun one particular night when the facilatator encouraged us to write a paragraph or two with the following phrase: It smelled of soil but wasn't...

   As I was walking my golden retriever I have become quite aware of his habits and patterns.            
   John was a good neighbor and always understood things..
   As I was waiting for John to come out of the house Goldie suddenly took a very short dump on
   his newly turned soil. Not wanting to challenge our good neighbor image I decided to keep my
   thoughts to myself as I briskly turned the soil over again..but in strategic spots so as to avoid
   dedection..My thoughts were " Hell...he will probably appreciate it since it will make the soil
   fertile anyway"...But the gnawing fact was: It kind of smelled like soil but wasn't....
   My advice and consolation to other good neighbors....If mother nature visits your dog please do
   that sort of thing in your own home!...hehe

Hope you enjoyed our compostion and even had a chuckle or two..The main purpose of the verifiedbeliever series of entries is to have a positive state of mind so that change can be implemented painlessly..ciao love ya!

No comments: